When my husband and I were first married, we lived in an apartment that didn’t have air conditioning. We lived there for almost 5 years, and one of the things that saved us during the hot summers were popsicles. Ever since then we have had a compulsive need to always have popsicles in our freezer!
I recently made these delicious Tropical Striped Popsicles that are out of this world delicious and you should make them too! Here is how I did it…
- Berry Juice
- Mango Juice
- Crushed Pineapple
- Coconut Yogurt
- Cream of Coconut
- Mix yogurt and cream of coconut together to your taste preferences and refrigerate.
- Pour berry juice in popsicle mold. Freeze completely.
- Add layer of coconut mixture in popsicle mold. Freeze completely.
- Work popsicle sticks into the frozen coconut mixture.
- Add layer of mango juice in popsicle mold. Freeze completely.
- Add layer of crushed pineapple in popsicle mold. Freeze completely.
Aren’t they pretty? And they taste even better thank they look! I love tasting all the different flavors as you work through each layer. Its like 4 popsicles in 1!
What fruit/juice/yogurt combo would you put in these striped popsicles? Inspire me!
Your popsicles look delicious! With the summer FINALLY here, I’m always looking for fun popsicle recipes, can’t wait to try yours! #client
Did you get your popsicle freeze molds somewhere in particolar?? Mine look a little too small to fit in all your delicious ingredients! I can’t wait to try them!
I just got them at Walmart! So fancy 🙂
Thank you! I will check Walmart!
Where do you find cream of coconut?
You can find it at most grocery stores! It’s either by the Latin foods or by the margarita mixes.
[…] Tropical Striped Popsicles […]