Easter is just days away! Are you ready? Have you started pre-gaming with those blasted Cadbury Eggs yet (over here the answer is a resounding DUH, we’ve had FOUR bags)? We love this holiday SO much and by the looks of our archives you can tell that we go HARD at Easter. Egg decorating! Easter candy-centric recipes! All the pastel! So, to make things easier, we’ve rounded up 10 DIY Easter Projects to try that you’re gonna love.
Now get those Cadbury Eggs out of their hiding place behind the microwave and get comfy. Here’s the good stuff:
1. (Above) Make this colorful Easter Egg Garland and add a fun pop of color to your Easter decor!(Below)
2. (Below) These Favorite Foods Easter Eggs are our newest Easter project and they mean A LOT to us. I mean, french fries. Ice cream. Chinese takeout. These are the things we cherish.
3. Step up your Easter basket game with these fun “Some Bunny Loves You” Easter Baskets! Such a darling way to add a special touch to your baskets!
4. These super cool Napkin Easter Eggs are so easy and beautiful!
5. We combined bright springs colors and Easter candy (the BEST) to make this delish Layered Cookie Crunch Bark that is an Easter favorite at our house!
7. This recipe for Loaded Easter Cookies has already been made in our house this year and HAVE MERCY they are GOOD.
8. These Gold Foil Easter Eggs are beyond gorgeous. You have to try this method!
9. Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting. What else is there to say???!!
10. Love staring at these beautiful Butterfly Easter Eggs (and they are so easy to make it’s kind of embarrassing).
ox. Liz & Sam