This tropical mocktail recipe has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
All opinions are mine alone. #AquafinaSparkling #CollectiveBias
One of my resolutions for the new year was to cut back on soda and sugary drinks, however in the next few months we have a lot to celebrate from Easter to birthdays to a big graduation for my husband which means lots of opportunities to celebrate with sugar, and I don’t have time for calories in my drinks when there are things like CAKE that I want in my face. I mean, it is always so much fun to have something bubbly in your glass when you are getting together with friends or family for special moments like we have coming up, and that’s why I’m so excited to share the perfect recipe for keeping things fun and festive while staying on track with this Tropical Mocktail recipe!
This mocktail recipe is so simple and full of fruit flavors, plus it uses Aquafina Sparkling in the new 8-pack to make it bubbly with zero calories, zero sugar, and zero artificial preservatives, making it a much healthier alternative to soda. Also, it is downright gorgeous and won’t take away from any of your designated cake-calories (WIN-WIN).
Here is how you Make your Tropical Mocktail Recipe:
- Aquafina Sparkling 8-pack (this recipe is great with ANY of the flavors, i.e. NEW Black Cherry Dragonfruit, NEW Mango Pineapple, Lemon Lime, or Orange Grapefruit)
- 1 dragon fruit, diced + extra for garnish
- 1/2 c. strawberry, diced + extra for garnish
- 1/2 c. mango, diced + extra for garnish
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 cup fruit juice, if desired (mango, strawberry, orange, limeade, etc.)
- Remove rind from 2 lime slices. In a medium bowl, muddle together dragon fruit, strawberries, mango and limes with rind removed.
- If using, add fruit juice to muddled fruit and stir to combined.
- Pour fruit mixture into glasses, covering the bottom and filling about 1/2 inch of the glass.
- Add ice and fill with Aquafina Sparkling.
- Garnish with remaining fruit and add more of the fruit mixture to taste, if desired.
Is that a pretty mocktail, or what, friends?
Plus, it is so delicious and full of flavor that it will have you feeling like holidays and summer and celebrations with every sip, which is perfect since this tropical mocktail recipe is great for all of those occasions. I love the idea of using fresh ingredients and the beauty of fruit to make a mocktail that is delicious and good for you, and Aquafina Sparkling helps to make that happen.
Plus, I love creating a gorgeous kabob garnish with all of the main players in the tropical mocktail on full display and pairing it with a sassy straw. I mean, it’s hard to not feel super special when what you’re drinking is full of color and the straw is GOLD, so don’t be afraid to get fancy! It’s just so fun to get back into a bright and sunny kitchen after a dreary winter, play with these fun flavors, and get ready for some special moments with friends and family!
Can you believe all of the colors? I am so obsessed with the burst of color and texture that comes when you cut into a dragon fruit, it’s amazing! If you haven’t tried it before, it looks like an alien from another planet on the outside and is gorgeous on the inside. It has a really mild, sweet flavor that makes it perfect for pairing with fruits like mango. Plus, you can’t beat the added visual interest it’ll add to your tropical mocktail recipe. So. Pretty.
Are you itching to make your own tropical mocktail yet?
Well, the good news is, there will be tastings of Aquafina Sparkling at certain Target’s all over the country, so keep an eye out next time you visit your local store! And you can get 25% off any Aquafina Sparking 8-pack flavor from 5/21-6/17 with this Cartwheel offer!
What about you? What mockail recipes are you going to pair with Aquafina Sparkling? I’d love to hear every ingredient so share away! And, happy sipping!