This post has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
All opinions are mine alone. #WellYesMoment #CollectiveBias
Since cold and flu season is here with a vengeance, I feel like everyone around me is sick. When this time of the year comes around, I always feel especially bad when the victim of these illnesses is one of my mama friends, since it can be ROUGH to manage kiddos who want to drink toilet water when you feel horrible. So, I recently headed to Walmart to put together some little care packages to take over to some sweet friends who were under the weather, and soup was first on my list. What other food in the world is as comforting as hot soup? (Ok, cookies are good, too. So, sooo good.)
That’s why today I’m so excited to be teaming up with the brand new, Campbell’s Well Yes!™ Soup to share a tutorial for making these darling soup jars, perfect for delivering to your bug-stricken friends. I am so excited about Campbell’s Well Yes!™ Soup because they are packed with nutritious ingredients, no artificial colors, flavors or ingredients – and chicken meat raised with NO antibiotics (in relevant flavors). Plus, they are delicious, and sure to make the sickees in your life feel loved. Here’s what I did:
1 or 2 liter jar (This can be any kind with a lid. I used a clamp jar.)
Mod Podge (I used the dishwasher safe formula in case they wanted to wash the jar in the dishwasher.)
Glue gun + glue sticks
Get Well tags
- Cut out your paper in a circle that fits your lid. Apply a layer of Mod Podge to the lid of your jar. Apply another layer to the backside of the paper and place on the lid, lightly smoothing the paper to get rid of any bubbles. Let dry for 15-20 minutes.
2. Apply a layer of Mod Podge over the top of the paper. Allow to dry completely and then repeat.
3. Make your tags! I created a “Get Well Soon” saying to apply to my tags, but you can use anything! Cut them out and glue to patterned paper.
4. Once your lid is completely dry, it’s time to add your soup! I chose classic Chicken Noodle Soup (egg noodles with quinoa flour & white beans; chicken meat with no added antibiotics, non-BPA lining and no preservatives), and the very delicious Minestrone with Kale Soup (Ditalina pasta & chickpeas; 2/3 cup veggies; non-BPA lining and no preservatives) from the new Campbell’s Well Yes!™ Soup line.
If you are going to be taking it to them to eat right away, you will want to heat it according to package directions and then pour it in the jars. If you think they will wait, you can pour it into your jars straight from the can and then let them know how to heat it.
4. Close your lid tightly and secure your spoon to the jar using string. Attach your tags and you’re done!
Aren’t these jars so cute? Full of delicious Campbell’s Well Yes!™ Soups, and so pretty that they are sure to make their under-the-weather recipients feel just a little bit better.
Be sure to watch for Campbell’s Well Yes!™ Soup at a very low price at your favorite Walmart, along with a coupon available in Sunday papers on 2/12 & 3/12! Plus, keep an eye out for in store demos in select nationwide Walmart stores 2/16-2/19!
Now go spread some get well love, and be sure to let us know if you do!