This Valentine’s Day Crafts post was originally published in February 2015 and updated as of January 2022.
We LOVE love day at the PLG and we have done a zillion Valentine’s/heart/love themed projects to prove it. So today, we have a round-up of some of our favorite past projects for your Valentine. Here are 12 Valentine’s Day Crafts:
1. These Hand-Painted Clay Heart Necklaces are one of my favorite projects we’ve ever done. Perfect for V-day.
2. Love these DIY Heart Jeans so much and still wear them alllllll the time. So cute.
3. This Heart Tote is so easy and still one of my favorite bags I own!
4. Still obsessing over the deliciousness of these Red Velvet Shakes. I love making them every February!
5. Make a pair of these Heart Leggings for yourself or your Valentine! ADORBS.
6. Brigadeiro! How I love thee. And so will your Valentine! These rich Brazilian Truffles are always a love-day hit.
7. The cuteness and simplicity of this Iron-On Heart Tee is beyond. You have to make one.
8. Make this DIY Love Onesie for your littlest Valentine!
9. Make these delish Mixed Berry + Nutella Croissants for a special v-day treat!
10. Love this DIY OXOX Tee Sam made. She’s an iron-on genius.
11. These Raspberry Almond Scones w/White Chocolate Glaze are perfect for your V-day breakfast!
12. Make this Hand-Stamped Heart Apron for the cooks in your life. They’ll appreciate the cuteness, you’ll appreciate that it makes them want to cook more things for you.