Every January we have so much fun going through the projects of the last year and cooking up new ideas for the one ahead! All of the projects we work on are our babies so it's so hard to pick favorites, but here are 10 that stood out for us in 2018:
- This woven wall hanging project is such a fun way to add some texture to your decor. Plus, it is the most therapeutic kind of crafting out there!
2. If you haven't tried gold foil on fabric, THIS marbled foil pillow tutorial is your girl! These pillows will add some major chicness to your space!
3. It's always the funnest when we find new ways to use an old technique and these DIY embroidered photos were magic to make!
4. We originally made these DIY pushup lotion bars as mother's day gifts, but we loved them so much that we have since made several batches of them for ourselves!
5. If you struggle to know what day it is until you've had your morning cup of whatever-wakes-you-up, the tutorial for making these adorable Day of Week mugs is for you!
6. We love this DIY Out of Office tee project and love the message it sends eeeeeven more!
7. This DIY Faux Embossed Nightstand project is SUCH a transformation. You've got to see the before and after!
8. We loved making these happy Anthro-inspired pommed espadrille slides and did it for a fraction of the cost!
9. This DIY double-sided play rug has gotten SO much use since we made it in the summer, making it a major fave from the year!
10. OF COURSE, we had to add this, our MOST popular DIY project of the year (for gooood reason), it's this DIY Ice Cream Cone costume!
What DIY projects do you have planned for 2019?
We are SO excited to create with you!
ox. Sam and Liz