We are in baby-product gathering mode at our house, and it got me thinking about the things I can't live without for this new baby. So today we're teaming up with Baby Cubby to share some our favorite baby essentials and why we love them. Together we own everything on this list, so you can be sure these items really are the best and most useful when baby comes around! Here we go…
- Happy Baby Wrap – Baby wearing is beneficial for mom and baby, and these Happy Baby wraps are some of the very best. They are made of lightweight and breathable viscose bamboo, making them super comfortable and safe, and they come in an amazing selection of colors and patterns.
- Little Unicorn Swaddle Blankets – These cotton swaddles from Little Unicorn are perfect for swaddling, nursing, cuddling, and more. They are beautifully designed, get softer with each wash, and are one of our favorite baby products.
- 4moms Infant Tub – This tub is a must for safe and worry-free bath times. It is super easy to use, the temperature feature provides so much peace of mind, and it feels so good knowing baby is getting clean water throughout their baths.
- Loved by Sophia Claire Pacifier Clips – If you are dependent on binkies for your babies, then you know the importance of pacifier clips. Without these little lifesavers, we would lose at least one binky a day. And look how cute they are!
- BabyLit Board Books – Books are one of our favorite things to collect for our babies, and these BabyLit books are the cutest way to introduce kids to classic literature. Our current faves are Jungle Book, Alice in Wonderland, and Wuthering Heights.
- 4moms mamaRoo – I can't say enough good things about the mamaRoo – it's the only infant seat that
replicates parents natural motions, bouncing up and down and swaying side to side. I know that not all kids would take to a bouncer like this, but we have loved ours.
- Covered Goods Multi-Use Nursing Cover – These multi-use nursing covers provide full 360º coverage for mom AND converts into a car seat cover, scarf, and shopping cart cover. As a multi-tasking mom, I love a product that has multiple uses!
- Babymel Grace Diaper Bag – We love this simple, modern, and stylish Grace diaper bag. It is roomy without being oversized, can be carried by the shorter top handles or slung over your shoulder using the long strap, and can easily attach to your stroller!
- 4moms Spout Cover – This digital thermometer makes it so easy to fill your tub with water that is at a safe and comfortable temperature as your child gets a little bigger.
- DockATot – The DockATot allows babies to safely rest, play and lounge. The bumpers give little ones a sense of security and comfort and help facilitate tummy time. It provides portability for travel, gives kiddos a healthy micro-climate, and has darling designs.
And there you have it! What are your baby essentials? We always love learning about new and helpful products. Happy Monday!