This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company.
All opinions are mine alone. #NewWayToSparkle #CollectiveBias
With Halloween coming next week, my alarm bells are starting to ring over the REAL holidays that are coming soon! Thanksgiving! Christmas! Get at me, festivities!
I am SO excited and can't wait to start making plans for projects and entertaining. As a result of my enthusiasm for the coming celebrations, today I am sharing the perfect recipe to have in your holiday entertaining arsenal, a Sparkling Wassail Mocktail! This baby is DELICIOUS, full of festive fall and winter flavors, and it's gorgeous to look at. Plus, it uses the wonderful DASANI® Sparkling Water (infused with Pineapple and in the new 12 oz. slim cans), making it extra fun and adding just the right amount of sparkle to make it party ready!
Here's how you make it:
Sparkling Wassail Mocktails
- 6 cups apple cider
- 2 cups orange juice (plus the peel of one orange)
- 3 cups Tropical Pineapple DASANI® Sparkling
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tbsp whole cloves
- Pinch of ginger & nutmeg
- Apples, Oranges, and Cranberries for garnish
- In a large sauce pan, combine apple cider, orange juice, the peel of one orange, cinnamon sticks, whole cloves, and spices.
- Let simmer for about 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let cool completely. Remove the cinnamon sticks, cloves, and orange peel.
- Pour into a pitcher and refrigerate.
- When serving, add DASANI® Sparkling Water. Garnish with slice apples, oranges, cranberries and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Serve over ice.
Aren't these new DASANI® Sparkling slim cans the sexiest? And the fresh flavors are SO good (it also comes in Raspberry Lemonade, Lime, Berry, Black Cherry, and Lemon!) This Tropical Pineapple flavor adds such a perfect touch to this recipe!
Have you ever seen a more gorgeous wassail? Just a sip of this stuff will fill you up with feelings of fall leaves and firesides and chestnuts and other cozy festive things. Plus, adding a garnish of colorful seasonal fruits makes it a lovely addition to any table!
This perfect bubbly drink is full of cinnamon, apple, and orange flavors that will make your home feel ready for the holidays and make your parties feel extra festive. And if you are working on your holiday menus and want come up with your own sparkling concoctions without committing to an 8 pack, you can find NEW 20oz DASANI® Sparkling cans in the Target check-out lane! So convenient and perfect for trying out all the flavors! And check out more fun Dasani recipes here!
What holiday recipes are you getting anxious to break out in the next few weeks? Share! Share! We'd love to hear!