These Rolo Cookies are some of my very favorite to make. They only require five ingredients – three of which you probably already have at your house. They mix and cook up super quickly. And the best part is how they taste – rich and chocolatey almost like a brownie with gooey caramel in the middle and yummy sugar crystals coating the outside. Heavenly! They are always a huge hit whenever I make them, and I know you will agree with me when you make them for yourself!
Five Ingredient Rolo Cookies
1 box Devil's Food cake mix
1/3 c of oil
1 bag of Rolos
1. Mix the cake mix, eggs, and oil.
2. Take a spoonful of batter and put a Rolo in the middle. Roll into a ball.
3. Roll the ball in the sugar.
4. Place on cookie sheet. Repeat until you have a full batch.
5. Bake at 350 for 9 minutes.
I am telling you, these need to be in your cookie arsenal. So delicious! Now, what cookie recipes do you have to share with me? I am always looking to grow my collection!