I love banana pudding. I love the creamy richness. I love the crunch of the wafers. I love the soft bananas. And the colder the better. Give me all the cold, creamy banana pudding. And while there are lots of delicious banana pudding recipes out there (who am I to discriminate against banana puddings?!), this is one of my favorites. It uses basic ingredients, but doesn't taste basic when you are done. So so so good!
Creamy Banana Pudding
Recipe from Bakerella
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 cups cold water
1 (3.5 ounce) package instant pudding and pie filling
1 (8 ounce) tub whipped topping
36 vanilla wafers
3 medium bananas, sliced and dipped in lemon juice
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water.
2. Add pudding mix and beat until well blended.
3. Chill at least 5 minutes in refrigerator.
4. Carefully fold in whipped topping.
5. Layer pudding mixture with wafers, bananas, and more pudding.
8. Chill thoroughly. Refrigerate any leftovers.