IT'S FRIDAY and we are bringing back Five Things Friday with a little back-to-school theme! LET'S DO THIS.
1. 2015 is the year of the cuuuute backpack and I love all of these patterns so much. Find the floral one here, find the striped one here, the plaid one here, and the leopard one here.
2. We love these adorable lunch box notes from hello, Wonderful! Such a perfect way to make the little students in your life feel like a million while eating their PB&J. Find the download here.
3. Could you die over the gorgeousness of these Jane Austen Classic Novels designed by graphic artist Leanne Shapton? I suddenly have the itch to re-read them. Find them all here.
4. Back-to-school is plaid season and I'm REAL happy about it. And all of these are under $15 from SheIn! Find the red here, the black + white here, the navy here, and the green here.
5. Obsessing over the metallic colors in Essie's Fall 2015 line, so perfect for feeling glam while tapping on a desk in class or chasing little ones. Get on my nails, you pretties! Find them here.
What is making you happy today? We'd love to hear your five things!
Have a LOVELY Friday!