Mother’s Day is less than a week away! For me, Mother’s Day is one of my favorite holidays to get my DIY on because I love all of the pretty things I think of when I think of mothers. So today we have a super easy and super pretty idea for making the mothers in your life happy. These DIY Easy Mother’s Day Vases with Free Printable are simple and beautiful! Add some fresh flowers and a little printable gift tag and your mom’s day will be made. Here’s what you need:
-Paint (I used Americana Decor Chalky Finish Paint)
-Printable (link below)
1. Paint your jar! I found I needed 2-3 coats to give the jars total coverage. Let dry completely.
2. Rough up dry jars with sandpaper.
3. Fill jars with water/flowers.
4. Download tag file by clicking here. I printed mine out as wallet sized (you can generally adjust this in your printer settings) but they should print well up to a 4×6 if you would like to use them for a bigger vase or a different project.
5. Cut out print and make tags, tie them to your vases, and go make the mommas in your life happy!
Guys, it’s so easy and she’s gonna love it. Now go get to making her day.
And be sure to visit the DecoArt Chalky Finish website for more chalk paint ideas and inspiration!
Looking for more Mother’s Day gift ideas? Check out these projects: