We LOVE love day at the PLG and we have done a zillion Valentine’s/heart/love themed projects to prove it. So today, on this first post of looooove month, we have a round-up of some of our favorite past projects for your Valentine. Here’s the breakdown:
1. These Hand-Painted Clay Heart Necklaces are one of my favorite projects we’ve ever done. Perfect for V-day.
2. Love these DIY Heart Jeans so much and still wear them alllllll the time. So cute.
3. This Heart Tote is so easy and still one of my favorite bags I own!
4. Still obsessing over the deliciousness of these Red Velvet Shakes. I love making them every February!
5. Make a pair of these Heart Leggings for yourself or your Valentine! ADORBS.
6. Brigadeiro! How I love thee. And so will your Valentine! These rich Brazilian Truffles are always a love-day hit.
7. The cuteness and simplicity of this Iron-On Heart Tee is beyond. You have to make one.
8. Make this DIY Love Onesie for your littlest Valentine!
9. Make these delish Mixed Berry + Nutella Croissants for a special v-day treat!
10. Love this DIY OXOX Tee Sam made. She’s an iron-on genius.
11. These Raspberry Almond Scones w/White Chocolate Glaze are perfect for your V-day breakfast!
12. Make this Hand-Stamped Heart Apron for the cooks in your life. They’ll appreciate the cuteness, you’ll appreciate that it makes them want to cook more things for you.
You’re set! Now get to work! There’s a lot of love to get to spreadin!
Happy February! We love YOU!
ox. Liz & Sam