fbpx

The Pretty Life Project: Day 3

We’re halfway through The Pretty Life Project week and there is sooooo much goodness to go! THANK YOU times a million for the amazing nominations! It has been wonderful and humbling and so fun to hear about your nominees and it has meant so much that you have sent them along. So, KEEP THEM COMING! There are many more wonderful gift packages still to come. For instance, just LOOK at the goodness we have for you today! Two winners will go away with allllll of this:

The Pretty Life Project: Day 3 Prize Packages

1000 Shillings Necklace
20 Printic App Prints
A set of Whit Ro & Co Cards

Jamberry // 1000 Shillings // Printic // Whit Ro & Co

xo, Liz and Sam

Add a comment...

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

• Brooke RibelinDecember 3, 2014 - 6:10 pm

I would like to nominate my best friend Kalysha (aka Kaly) Clark. She is an amazing person and her life has never been easy. She is a first generation college student working to better herself. This year has been particularly rough for her for many reasons, but one that sticks out for me is that she adopted a german shepherd from a girl who could no longer care for him.

The woman that she adopted him from had told her that he was AKC registered, in good health, and a great dog but she just couldn't care for him anymore – what she told Kaly was mostly lies. Axel (then Jack) had intestinal worms, heart worms, and severe separation anxiety and his vet bill was much more than Kaly had originally estimated (even when overestimating). She has continued to move forward and has treated Axel for his intestinal worms as well as paid to have him neutered. She is working towards his heart worm treatment and is taking him to behavior classes to work on his separation anxiety.

As a 22 year old that lives alone and supports herself she has done and continues to do amazing things and she inspires me everyday. I love her and would love for her to win a prize package. 🙂

Thank you and I hope you have a happy holidays!
    BrookeReplyCancel

• Brooke RibelinDecember 3, 2014 - 6:16 pm

Oh! and my email is brooke@bribe.nycReplyCancel

• Amanda HolmesDecember 3, 2014 - 6:18 pm

I would like to nominate my friend, Tori. With her husband working in a factory with the economy the way it is, work has been hit and miss. When they first got married, they had to juggle both of their house payments until they could sell one, so I know they had to take on more debt in order to pay all the bills. With all the financial stress and the news that her unborn baby might not make it (prayers are so appreciated!) , I know Tori could use some sunshine!
    Thank you so much for hosting this! I love seeing all the nominations and don't envy you your job of having to pick!;)
    calamity_mansa (at) yahoo(dot) comReplyCancel

• EvaNadineDecember 3, 2014 - 6:23 pm

My friend Emily is pretty darned amazing.
    Her life has never been anything even close to resembling "easy," and over the last year, she has had her share of personal troubles doled her way. She works her butt off to live, more or less, paycheck-to-paycheck, but no matter what struggles this girl is facing, her attitude is never anything short of stellar.
    In addition to working as a server, often pulling double-shifts to make ends meet, Emily is also a writer. I'd say aspiring, but she just had her first book published — girl's got talent! She manages to fit her writing into the barely-existent nooks and crannies of her schedule. She's the mama to 2 adorable kitties. She's passionate about women's rights and equality. And she's an all-around nice person to boot.
    Emily almost never does anything for herself. She rarely has the time or resources to do so, but even if she did, she's the kind of person who would spend that time and those resources either doing something to hone her craft or something to help out someone else.
    She has an ambition and drive that are so admirable, and I wish life would shine down on her more than it does. She so, so, SO deserves it.

sam2979 [at] gmail [dot] comReplyCancel

• Amy Fashion BlogDecember 3, 2014 - 6:34 pm

Hope you are having a great weekReplyCancel

• Nat and JesseDecember 4, 2014 - 6:17 am

I would like to nominate my Aunt, Carolyn. She is super-woman all of the time, but has been SUPER-super woman during this last year.

My uncle, her husband, was diagnosed with brain cancer last November (I think). This has obviously been a difficult time for their whole family, but through it all, they have all been so strong and brave. My aunt especially. My went through rounds of chemo and radiation, and this last summer things were starting to look brighter. But recently my uncle took a turn for the worse. Because of his cancer, medications, etc, he has become very dependent on his family. He needs constant supervision, day AND night. My aunt is physically exhausted with countless hours of no sleep as she watches over and cares for her husband. She is emotionally exhausted, as anybody would be, always hoping and praying for things to be ok, and not knowing what will happen. And she is mentally exhausted as she takes care of my uncle day after day, doing the same things, answering the same questions again and again.

Through it all however, she does not complain. She is busy with civic and church duties, which includes being the Relief Society President of her ward. She never thinks about herself and is always found serving someone else. She is positive and always seems so happy, despite the circumstances she is in. She is one amazing lady, and is definitely deserving of a little "pick me up" goodness.

tennistar12@hotmail.comReplyCancel