Here at the PLG we looooove love day. If you scroll through our archives you’ll find that we believe firmly that there is no project that can’t be made more adorable by adding a heart to it. And since Valentine’s Day can sometimes be stressful and full of feelings, we are here to make it a little easier by compiling a list of 20 of our favorite DIY projects from the PLG archives! From treats to gifts to decor we’ve got you covered! Here’s some of our favorites:
- This DIY sweatshirt would be a darling gift for your galentines!
- These heart cut-out linzer cookies are beyond delish and the cuteness is off the charts.
- Give a basic bakery cake some extra love with these DIY layered heart cake toppers.
- This Heart Tote is so easy and still one of my favorite bags I own!
- This heart beanie upcycle project is so stylish and cute and made with loooove.
- This mini cheesecake with chocolate mousse and dipped berries could make anyone fall in love!
- Make a pair of these Heart Leggings for yourself or your Valentine! ADORBS.
- These stitched heart notebooks are such a unique gift and so much fun to make.
- Make these chia heart gummies for the little Valentines in your life!
- Your Valentine will feel so loved will they sip out of these DIY #loveyou mugs!
- This red velvet bark is so delicious, easy, and pretty as a gift!
- These dipped pretzel turtles are so festive and fun and if you can get them to your Valentine before eating them all yourself, I applaud you.
- Get these candles at the dollar store and make them look like a million bucks for V-day with a little vinyl!
- This DIY ombre heart crate is an adorable way to incorporate hearts in your decor year-round!
- Get your girls together and make this DIY hexagon tile heart art for a love day craft night!
- Still obsessing over the deliciousness of these Red Velvet Shakes. I love making them every February!
- These strawberry shortcake cookies are sure to make your Valentine swoon.
- Make this hand-stamped heart apron for the chefs in your life.
- Brigadeiro! How I love thee. And so will your Valentine! These rich Brazilian Truffles are always a love-day hit.
- These Hand-Painted Clay Heart Necklaces are one of my favorite projects we’ve ever done. Perfect for V-day.
There you have it! Twenty projects, recipes, and crafts to get you feeling the love. And hey, guess what? We love you!
Happy love day!
ox. Sam & Liz