Have the dog days of summer got you moving at such a pace that you are feeling a creative slump? I feel it. Long days in the heat and humidity can really make a gal feel like the only place she belongs after a long summer day of entertaining children is laying prostrate near the A/C vent with an ice cold Big Gulp as her sole companion. Nevertheless, I am trying to push through and keep the creative spark alive so today I thought we would share a few of our favorite summer DIY projects that we have done over the years to help you push through, too. Let’s do this!
- This fun Summer Tote is perfect for the pool or the beach with darling beaded details!
2. Take your summer canning to the next level or just reuse those boring jars you’ve got hanging around your cupboards and make these funnest Summer Jars!
3. This DIY Play Tent is the perfect solution when it is two dang hot to leave the house. Snuggle up with a good book and cozy the day away!
4. This Hand-Stamped Pineapple Tee is perfect for summer, plus it is made with a foam take-out box and if you’re anything like me and hate entering the kitchen in the summer, you’ve got PLENTY of those around.
5. Our DIY Flamingo Mirrors are the perfect pop of summer fun for your home!
6. I LOVED making this Coconut Layered Soap! So creamy, and the smell of coconut gives major tropical getaway feelings. Plus, the colors or dreamy.
7. If you’ve got girls at home these Tie-Dye T-shirt Headbands are perfect for a summer afternoon! The funnest part about tie-dye is that no two headbands will turn out the same and by upcycling old t-shirts that you have around the house it’s a super affordable crafternoon.
8. It looks like the tassel trend isn’t going anyhwere, and this No-Sew Tassel Tee is so fun for summer!
9. Bring a little bit of tropical-chic flair into your home this summer with our Pineapple Bookends!
10. Make a statement and add a pop of neon to your look this summer with our super fun Geometric Neon Statement Necklace!
That’s it! Now it’s time to go banish summer boredom and get that creative spark burning into a flame! And for more DIY inspo click here to view our entire DIY archives and be sure to follow us on Pinterest to find even more ideas!
ox. Sam & Liz