This post has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
All opinions are mine alone. #Welchs #WelchsChia #CollectiveBias
It’s not too far from Valentine’s Day to start making everything we eat into the shape of a heart, is it? GOOD because I cannot wait. Today I’m so excited to share this quick, easy, fun and delish recipe that is also real cute because, hearts! We teamed up with our friends at Welch’s to use their new (Amazing!) Welch’s Chia Fruit Spread to make these three ingredient fruit gummies with chia! These were a blast to make with the kids, and there are only 3 ingredients! Plus, using Welch’s Chia fruit spreads is a delicious way to incorporate chia into your diet and give a great texture to these gummies. You’re going to love making these, and you going to really love eating them (hearts allll around). Here’s how you do it:
- 1 cup Welch's Chia Fruit Spread (I used both flavors: Concord Grape & Strawberry!)
- 1 cup water
- 3-4 .25 oz. gelatin packets (You can use more or less depending on how firm your like your gummies)
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan. On medium heat, wisk ingredients together until gelatin is dissolved. (About 5-7 minutes.)
- 2. Pour heated ingredients into an 8x8 pan. Place in the refrigerator to set, about 2 hours.
- 3. Once the gummies have set completely, use a cookie cutter or knife to make into gummie shapes. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Aren’t they cute? My kids loved cutting them out and had the MOST fun eating them. They are full of fruit flavor and by using Welch’s Fruit Spreads to make them you aren’t adding any artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or preservatives like you might find in store-bought gummies. I loved that my kids were eating them and getting a dose of chia seeds with each bite (more than 700 chia seeds per serving!). These little cuties are sure to be a Valentine’s season tradition. So much fun.
We found Welch’s Chia Fruit Spreads at Walmart in the jam aisle. Go get some and get some gummies in your life! YUMMY.
We hope you love trying this recipe! Let us know how you like it!