This post has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are ours alone. Thank you for supporting the great brands that allow us to blog! #SendSweetness #CollectiveBias
Loooooove week! One of my favorite weeks of the year! I love having an extra excuse to show the people I love that I love them in fun ways. My all-time favorite way to do this is to make them something sweet and deliver it with a hand-written card since it seems like the busier the world gets the harder it can be to do that, making it even more special. So, today we are teaming up with our friends at some of our favorite brands for love day, M&M’s®, DOVE®, and American Greetings®, to bring you a fun idea or two for showing love to your people on Valentine’s Day.
First up, the perfect Red Velvet Valentine Bark recipe with M&M’s® Strawberry! Here’s what we did:
Red Velvet Valentine Bark
White Melting Chocolate
Red Melting Chocolate
Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies, crushed
1. Melt red melting chocolate according to package directions. I warmed mine in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until completely melted. Spread onto a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
2. Sprinkle crushed cookies over melted chocolate. Put in refrigerator for 5-10 minutes or until completely hardened.
3. Melt white melting chocolate just like the red. Pour over red chocolate and cookies and gently spread to cover all of the red chocolate being careful not to mix the cookies into the white chocolate.
4. Immediately cover white chocolate with M&M’s® Strawberry and sprinkles, then put in refrigerator until completely set.
5. Once the white chocolate has hardened completely, use a knife or your hands to break the bark into pieces. Divide into jars for some adorable and delicious Love Day giving!
Now, package up your adorable (and DELISH) bark, write a little message in an American Greetings® Valentine’s Day card, and go make someone feel loved!
Want to take it to another level? Add a DOVE® Valentine’s Day tin to the bark goodness and you will WIN Valentine’s day, no question. And of course, you can find all of this Love Day sweetness at your local Walmart.